Friday, December 21, 2007

Husband says pink walls have to go!


I had plain pink walls with a plain table before this photo was taken. After 7 years my husband said enough! He asked me to get rid of the pink paint. I happily agreed to paint the walls a bluegreen if I could accessorize in pink. So this was the compromise. I think I did good:) A girly girl has to have her pink!
I saw something in a magazine that looked similar to this and loved it.I had a handyman add the molding and shelf around my table and then strung pink gingham fabric through the shelf brackets. I already had the silhouettes of my family, (I got them at Disneyland) but hadn't quite figured out what to do with them. I think they look cute mixed in with the china. The antique doily and the lazy susan finish off the look. It makes me happy whenever I go in the kitchen:)

1 comment:

Elder Gifford & Wendy Nielsen said...

Have you ever thought about being an interior designer? You rock.

Wendy