Friday, December 26, 2008

Had to Stop


You all know by now that I am a flower lover, so it won't surprise you that when I drove by this house I had to stop and take a picture. Look at this cute yard. The brightest, happiest mix of flowers I have ever seen. Click on the picture so you can see the cute Santa by the door, the french awnings and the gorgeous flowers!

This house is by a friend of mine. I was going there at night and again it blew me away and I had to stop. The scalloped lights with the bright round lights inside each one. How adorable is that! Who is this cutest lady? If the outside is this cute, what must the inside look like?

1 comment:

Elder Gifford & Wendy Nielsen said...

I'm with you Carla, who is this adorable woman? I'd love to see insider her home. Thanks for sharing. How was your retreat? I hope it was great and the next one even better! Love all your ideas. Hope Christmas and New Year were wonderful for you and your family! Wendy