Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight- The Movie

Heather Stone siteinstone.blogspot.comis friends with the author of the book Twilight. Heather rented a 300 seat theater for the movie that came out today.
Jodi Hatfield and I made some cute York peppermint pattie handouts for the ladies in line and told them about Jodie's store and fashion show, and about my coaching and retreats. It was so fun being able to speak with so many fabulous ladies in one night.

I gave away a retreat in Heathers raffle and Mindi was the lucky winner.

If you aren't able to go to the retreat Dec. 18 and 19th, email me so I can let you know when the next one is scheduled. carlajorgensen@gmail.com

Here are my hopes for the retreat:
Women will go home feeling happier
Loving and appreciating themselves more.
Have some "me" time to fill up their buckets.
Do fun things they haven't done for awhile.
Learn things, grow, journal, set goals, great tips
Life changing craft projects
Be entertained
Connect with others

No comments: